We always knew there was a better way to do subject days; we just didn't know we'd be the ones to find it.
How many children can take part?
Our adventure days are for children from EYFS to Y6. Each session can accommodate up to 65 children. Our events work well with mainstream and Special Schools.
How long is each adventure?
Due to such a high demand for our adventure days we are looking for someone to join our team!
If you are a teacher who:
* can instantly engage and inspire large groups of children
* can think quickly and have lots of initiative
* is good under pressure
* is tech savvy
* has high professional standards
* has lots of energy
* is happy to travel extensively with overnights stays every week
* and you live within 35 miles of our Midland base, then you could be the person for us!
Each adventure lasts around an hour (longer for larger groups)
How much do adventures cost?
We charge per child and it is around £2.50 a child, plus travel costs. Minimum 90 children. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for offers!
Where are we based?
We're based in NG33 and visit any school in the UK. We arrive at schools at 7:30am, so if your school is more than two hours away we will need to stay the night before. The charge is around £50 a night
What we offer:
* The fun of delivering a smash hit event that children and teachers absolutely love!
* A rewarding role that will use your education qualification.
* A role in education that will give you back you a great work life balance and the fantastic school holidays
* A competitive salary in line with MPS1/MPS2
We can wait for a teacher's notice period for the right person, so if you're interested then please email a brief CV to our email address with 'vacancy' in the subject line.
This enterprise owes a huge debt of gratitude to the talents of many people. Sincere thanks to Martyn at Webecode Ltd; Nigel and Kelly at thenellypicturecompany.co.uk; Ann at mchughcommunications.co.uk; Neil at grimmsorg.com; M Panait for video support; Laura and Jenny for filming support and the parents and children who allowed their images to be used.